Well this is a first! I disagree with Mr. Sowell. True; the best outcome would still result in a veto. But the public will have witnessed the Republicans finally fighting for something, and will be remembered as the ones who said no when it all hits the fan. What's the point in electing Republicans if they aren't going to fight?
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago