My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
The nicest thing about this film is that it doesn't try to indoctrinate you. If you are able to watch it with an open mind, you are able to take whatever you want from it. Extremely well done movie- not slanted either way. That's the beauty of this movie. "2016" just lays out the facts as unbiased as you could and allows you to form your own opinion.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago