The bad news: Iran’s rulers are as determined as ever to develop nuclear weapons that they intend to use to dominate the Middle East, weaken America – “Satan incarnate” -- and wipe Israel off the map. “New and significant intelligence” received by the International Atomic Energy Agency suggests Iran is closer than ever to...
When will people wake up to the fact that Iran does not have nukes, are not trying to build nukes, etc; Iran has done everything asked of them by the UN and USA in reguards to this issue. The real reason we will go to war with Iran (same with Iraq and Afganastian) the world bankers want to control the banking in Iran. Iran is one of 3 countries left that they do not control the countries banking, North Korea and Cuba are the other two. When we do invade Iran, and we will, China will be allowed for a very minor fee be allowed to buy all the countries minerial rights, just as they did in Iraq and Afgaastian. My guess is that the author of this article thinks that Romney's policies really are different than Obama's. Doesn't Matter anymore.
First, the good news: sanctions have helped drive Iran’s currency to its lowest level ever, half its value from a year ago. Meanwhile, Iran’s oil exports are down almost 45% in July, the most recent month for which data are available.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014