The bad news: Iran’s rulers are as determined as ever to develop nuclear weapons that they intend to use to dominate the Middle East, weaken America – “Satan incarnate” -- and wipe Israel off the map. “New and significant intelligence” received by the International Atomic Energy Agency suggests Iran is closer than ever to...
When will people wake up to the fact that Iran does not have nukes, are not trying to build nukes, etc; Iran has done everything asked of them by the UN and USA in reguards to this issue. The real reason we will go to war with Iran (same with Iraq and Afganastian) the world bankers want to control the banking in Iran. Iran is one of 3 countries left that they do not control the countries banking, North Korea and Cuba are the other two. When we do invade Iran, and we will, China will be allowed for a very minor fee be allowed to buy all the countries minerial rights, just as they did in Iraq and Afgaastian. My guess is that the author of this article thinks that Romney's policies really are different than Obama's. Doesn't Matter anymore.
First, the good news: sanctions have helped drive Iran’s currency to its lowest level ever, half its value from a year ago. Meanwhile, Iran’s oil exports are down almost 45% in July, the most recent month for which data are available.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014