The bad news: Iran’s rulers are as determined as ever to develop nuclear weapons that they intend to use to dominate the Middle East, weaken America – “Satan incarnate” -- and wipe Israel off the map. “New and significant intelligence” received by the International Atomic Energy Agency suggests Iran is closer than ever to...
When will people wake up to the fact that Iran does not have nukes, are not trying to build nukes, etc; Iran has done everything asked of them by the UN and USA in reguards to this issue. The real reason we will go to war with Iran (same with Iraq and Afganastian) the world bankers want to control the banking in Iran. Iran is one of 3 countries left that they do not control the countries banking, North Korea and Cuba are the other two. When we do invade Iran, and we will, China will be allowed for a very minor fee be allowed to buy all the countries minerial rights, just as they did in Iraq and Afgaastian. My guess is that the author of this article thinks that Romney's policies really are different than Obama's. Doesn't Matter anymore.
First, the good news: sanctions have helped drive Iran’s currency to its lowest level ever, half its value from a year ago. Meanwhile, Iran’s oil exports are down almost 45% in July, the most recent month for which data are available.
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago