All mamals have homosexuals in their respective groups. We do not know enough about what causes it to make statements about it one way or another. What we can do is accept the fact we live in the USA where we have equal rights for all. That means everyone. Some people don't like blacks being able to marry a white, but it is legal. Deal with it. When the government started blood tests, charging fee's to get married, tax breaks for those married the government took getting and being married from the church and made it available to everyone no matter what sexual preference they have. Me, I don't care what anyone does if it does not affect me, it's none of my business same as it's not anyone else's business either.
For most Americans, the meaning of marriage is simply common sense. Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is at the heart of what most of us believe family should be. Even if we don’t all manage to live out that belief as perfectly as we would like, not everyone who opposes the redefinition of marriage to include homosexual couples has a detailed explanation for their position. Just because someone is divorced, for example, does not mean he or she does not believe in traditional marriage. Everyday folks understand that society needs strong ideals to bring out the...
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago