All mamals have homosexuals in their respective groups. We do not know enough about what causes it to make statements about it one way or another. What we can do is accept the fact we live in the USA where we have equal rights for all. That means everyone. Some people don't like blacks being able to marry a white, but it is legal. Deal with it. When the government started blood tests, charging fee's to get married, tax breaks for those married the government took getting and being married from the church and made it available to everyone no matter what sexual preference they have. Me, I don't care what anyone does if it does not affect me, it's none of my business same as it's not anyone else's business either.
For most Americans, the meaning of marriage is simply common sense. Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is at the heart of what most of us believe family should be. Even if we don’t all manage to live out that belief as perfectly as we would like, not everyone who opposes the redefinition of marriage to include homosexual couples has a detailed explanation for their position. Just because someone is divorced, for example, does not mean he or she does not believe in traditional marriage. Everyday folks understand that society needs strong ideals to bring out the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago