All mamals have homosexuals in their respective groups. We do not know enough about what causes it to make statements about it one way or another. What we can do is accept the fact we live in the USA where we have equal rights for all. That means everyone. Some people don't like blacks being able to marry a white, but it is legal. Deal with it. When the government started blood tests, charging fee's to get married, tax breaks for those married the government took getting and being married from the church and made it available to everyone no matter what sexual preference they have. Me, I don't care what anyone does if it does not affect me, it's none of my business same as it's not anyone else's business either.
For most Americans, the meaning of marriage is simply common sense. Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is at the heart of what most of us believe family should be. Even if we don’t all manage to live out that belief as perfectly as we would like, not everyone who opposes the redefinition of marriage to include homosexual couples has a detailed explanation for their position. Just because someone is divorced, for example, does not mean he or she does not believe in traditional marriage. Everyday folks understand that society needs strong ideals to bring out the...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014