1 - 10 Next
In response to:

The Libertarians Were Right

msnider Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 1:30 PM
I agree. Take government out of marriage, quit charging for permission to get married, no tax differances, etc;
In response to:

The Toy Gun Buyback Program

msnider Wrote: Jun 09, 2013 4:39 PM
If we don't take back our country and restore our Constitution very soon the once greatest country in the world will fail. We are doomed if we don't do something very soon.
You extreme right is just as bad as the extreme left. Instead of bagging on Gay marriage how about fighting to get the government out of the marriage business? Then this would be one more issue we no longer need to talk about. I don't care about what other people do or don't do as long as it is not hurting anyone else. I agree with boycotting most on the list above but not all for the same reasons as you. Bush and Cheney made mega millions from the wars. Obama too, difference is Obama is guilty or war crimes, fraud and treason, B and C probably just war crimes. The extreme right is tearing the country apart standing behind Jesus almost as bad as the extreme left is.
In response to:

If Only We Were More Like France

msnider Wrote: May 26, 2013 3:47 PM
BOTH parties are corrupt and most major corporations bribe our so called elected reps to get sweetheart laws and tax loopholes. We need all laws passed to be Constitutionally legal before being put into law, just like every gun law on the books is 100% Unconstitutional. Also need to go to a end user sales tax, keep homes for write offs but not anything else except possibly legit business purchases like new equipment? I don't have all the answers but I am smart enough to realize both parties are corrupt and really only look out for those that can afford to pay to play. The real power is the Rothchilds and Rockefellers who are pushing towards a NWO and until these people are cut off at the knees we honestly have no future or hope to save what is left of once the greatest country in the world.
In response to:

Obama Is Stingy With His Pardons

msnider Wrote: May 21, 2013 1:32 PM
If Obama does pardon any amount of people it will be like Clinton did, Pardons to those that can afford to donate a minimum of $100,000 to his future library. If the pardon might raise some eyebrows it will take at least a million dollars. That is how Clinton did it and Obama is even more corrupt. I requested a pardon from Clinton, had a Clinton aide call me and ask how much money I could donate to the future Clinton Library, needless to say I did not get my pardon. I love my Country but no longer have any respect or love for my extremely corrupt Crony Government and most of it's laws. It's a joke when someone can break unjust laws and as long as they don't get charged they can become POTUS and those that were caught get a felony record that only the POTUS can do anything about. Sadly it is what it is.
In response to:

20 Reasons To Dislike The Democrat Party

msnider Wrote: May 18, 2013 5:23 PM
And most Presidents after Johnson did the same thing until SS was completely broke.
You forgot to mention Nixon using the IRS to target his foes. Both parties are so corrupt now that the only way to restore our Constitution is a complete flushing of all the scum in Washington.
Why is that everything has to be EXTREME Right or EXTREME Left? I liked most of the Tea Parties points, but not all. Same with the Occupy Wall Street movement points. After OWS got going we had people like Soros paying to turn it into a circus. But they have very valid points, 1% of the mega rich do own and control congress and the other 99% (the rest of us) are getting shafted. Believe it or not 90% of We the people agree with the major points of BOTH parties. What we need is a revolution to restore our Constitutional Republic. 90% in office in DC (including Supreme Court) are corrupt, guilty of treason and using their power to hurt those that stand in their way. We the people are the ones getting shafted.
In response to:

Requiem for a Grand Old Party

msnider Wrote: May 10, 2013 12:33 PM
The GOP killed themselves the last election when they screwed Ron Paul. I am forever finished with the GOP, will never vote GOP ever again. Straight Libertarian.
Let the government do their job and keep them out in the first place. The employer is not paid to be a federal agent.
1 - 10 Next