Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Session is no longer an OPTION it is a necessity to preserve what we have as a Republic. Mr. Williams is correct The Constitution does grant the citizen and states the RIGHT to secede if need be. That is the reason our forefathers did not address that exact issue per say. Full well knowing that the heart of man is evil and that may be an option in the future. So we must not listen to those NWO Troglodytes in Washington, they do not represent GOD nor HIS Ways! WE will not bow down nor heed your worthless laws of Satan! The Constitution is our road map given of GOD through Men and there is only one road map above that, the WORD OF GOD. We give honor where honor is due, Respect where Respect is due, and we give to Caesar what is due.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago