Most politicians and many in the media truly believe we are stupid. We are the masses. We are those meant to receive a pat on the head, an empty promise and a warm feeling --- that leaves...
I could appreciate this column more if I wasn’t completely convinced that most people are stupid. 51% of our country thinks that our government can take care of them and give them everything they want by borrowing from China and printing worthless money. Yes, they are that stupid. Americans now trust Obama and Democrats on 7 out of 10 key issues. They trust the man who has consistently concealed his past, bribed congressmen to pass his healthcare plan, displayed his ignorance and downright stupidity in speeches, shut down American companies with his suffocating regulations, lied about Fast and Furious, lied about Benghazi… I could go on, but what’s the point? Yes, people are that stupid.
If you are reading any opinion column during the Christmas season, you are likely an individual who seeks out information and observations, and comes to your own conclusions. In other words, you are a "thinking" man or women, and whether you ever agree with a single word I write, I nevertheless both congratulate and give thanks for you. And this column is for you.
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 55 minutes ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 13 hours ago