While we’re at it, let’s target some of the ridiculous salaries earned by television stars and athletes. According to Wikipedia, Bill O’Reilly grossed $20 million for year ending 2010. Top athletes Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio, and Tiger Woods earned $85 million, $62 million and $59 million respectively for 2011. To quote our president, I think these four people have “made enough money”. They make enough in ONE YEAR, for 25 families to live quite well on their entire lives. No wonder O’Reilly says he would happily pay more in taxes! Forget those small business owners making $250 K per year. How about those making $20 MILLION per year!!!
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago