Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 12:54 AM
Finally, some clear talking and clear thinking on the whole subject. Dr. Sowell has once again cleared away the smoke and mirrors so the rest of us may see clearly.

Slow Your Roll on Scott Walker

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 07, 2015 10:27 PM
You are absolutely right!! Say what you mean, and mean what you say!

Slow Your Roll on Scott Walker

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 07, 2015 10:25 PM
"He's willing to fight back..." But what if he is FIGHTING CONSERVATIVES? That tenacity might not be so appealing if he is fighting, for instance, for amnesty for 20 million Mexicans.

Obama's Religious Hypocrisy

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 07, 2015 9:58 PM
I don't "wonder" anything about Obama. I know why, and I have known from the beginning. I had him pegged when he was running for president in 2008. It wasn't hard. All anyone had to do was look at his record and read what he said.

Obama's Religious Hypocrisy

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 07, 2015 9:53 PM
Obama lecturing people on humility. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. No matter which side of the political aisle you are on, one thing everyone seems to agree on is that Barack Obama is arrogant. I would go so far as to say he is the most arrogant public figure I have EVER seen, and I am 65.
Right. What is the upside when government gets a good portion of their operating revenue from licenses?
Having a few Democratic senators in favor of licensing reform does not mean both parties are in agreement. If the unions oppose licensing reform, they will put pressure (read: campaign funds bribery) on Congress and all the usual "representatives" who have been bought and paid for with union money will fall into line.

How Uncle Sam Became a Bank Robber

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 11:09 PM
"Legislation introduced last week by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., offers a more reliable solution, requiring prompt probable-cause hearings for people whose money is seized..." A Probable Cause hearing. What a novel idea! Of course, if the Bill of Rights doesn't stop them, I doubt an act of Congress would either. "No person shall be... deprived of life, liberty, or property, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." - - Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

How Uncle Sam Became a Bank Robber

Ms Kelly Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 10:57 PM
Progressives critical of a source of revenue? Something is up. I just don't buy that the AG's office is suddenly concerned with the property rights of American citizens.
" And giving into the mob simply because it is large and dangerous may be realistic, but a better word for it is "appeasement." " No. The word is COWARDLY. THAT is telling it like it really is.