"Imagine for example a student being dissuaded from attending a political interest group because she fears that the tracking technology will alert the principal or other administrators where her political affiliations lie." No one should be afraid to let others know their political affiliations. Your beliefs are nothing to be ashamed of. Conservatives have hidden their beliefs for far too long, and look at where it has gotten us. Stand tall, stand proud, stand strong!
- White House slams Hamas’ “barbaric” kidnapping, cease-fire violations Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 3 hours ago