"Imagine for example a student being dissuaded from attending a political interest group because she fears that the tracking technology will alert the principal or other administrators where her political affiliations lie." No one should be afraid to let others know their political affiliations. Your beliefs are nothing to be ashamed of. Conservatives have hidden their beliefs for far too long, and look at where it has gotten us. Stand tall, stand proud, stand strong!
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago