Just when you think Washington has exhausted their appetite for new taxes, they come up with another. Phil Bond, from “We R Here”, spoke with John Ransom about the push for an internet sales tax. No word yet on whether or not the Feds are considering an additional excise tax on tea. . .
States consider the UNCONSTITUTIONAL internet sales tax the holy grail, BU, as usual, if implemented the result will be MUCH less desirable than anticipated.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 5 hours ago