It turns out the President has surrounded himself by intelligent people. . . They’re all in the Secret Service. John Ransom spoke with Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and a former GOP candidate for the US Senate, about the President’s recent inability to control the National conversation.
John, could you please tell the people who code the townhall.com pages that they should not put an "autoreload" script on your "Ransomnotes Radio" page. After listening for about 20 minutes or so, the page automatically reloads and I have to go back and find the place where I left off. This is especially irritating with a slow connection.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago