It turns out the President has surrounded himself by intelligent people. . . They’re all in the Secret Service. John Ransom spoke with Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and a former GOP candidate for the US Senate, about the President’s recent inability to control the National conversation.
John, could you please tell the people who code the townhall.com pages that they should not put an "autoreload" script on your "Ransomnotes Radio" page. After listening for about 20 minutes or so, the page automatically reloads and I have to go back and find the place where I left off. This is especially irritating with a slow connection.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago