Chapman, you have completely missed the point. Government always creates problems and then comes up with a program ($$$$) to solve them. Put women in combat against the recommendations of the brass, and, OH SURPRISE!. Women get pregnant, harassed, raped, etc. Now put gays in the military and OH SURPRISE! the incidence of men being harassed (or even raped) goes up. I think the solution is to spend more money!!!!
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago