Let College Students Carry on Campus

MSheps2 Wrote: Jun 10, 2014 8:36 PM
Good, but leave behind the bogus liberal statistics: "1 in 5" college women being sexually "assaulted." This is more than the amount of women who are raped in war zones.

Horton Hears the Who

MSheps2 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 4:01 PM
I think all who are against the LGBTABCDEFG movement should be arrested for being counter-revolutionary. Mao did such a great job of this in China he ended up killing over 40 million Chinese. Maybe that is the goal of the Liberal thought police too.
Thanks, Michelle!

My Trip to the Pot Shop

MSheps2 Wrote: Mar 26, 2014 11:07 AM
Since the "medical" need for opium dens have been replaced by refined forms of this drug (morphine, codeine, hydrocodone, etc.) I do not understand why they cannot refine the helpful part of cannabis and dispense it like other controlled substances. To combine these things with all of the harmful effects of smoking (which is all but banned in most states) makes little sense and encourages illegal use.

The Apostasy of World Vision

MSheps2 Wrote: Mar 25, 2014 12:44 PM
If they are going to be consistent, they should also accept those in polygamous marriages or those who are married to animals, as long as it is "sanctioned" by a "church." See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_marriage

Climate Change and the Perils of Inaction

MSheps2 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 6:41 PM
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Great work, Steve! A spoof piece! What do you mean, you're serious? And here I thought you were a great comedian.
I would think that the -35°F temperatures across the Midwest today would make the "deniers" believe the global warming alarmists. NOT! (Note to all those who believe it is "settled science": please put aside your faith in the religion of "global warming" today and instead believe your thermometers. It may save your life.)

A Ruling for Polygamy -- and Freedom

MSheps2 Wrote: Jan 05, 2014 2:00 PM
But Steve, how can you say a man is a "cad" if he "maintains two wives and households"? Isn't that his personal business? Thus your arguments are not consistent. As a Christian conservative I care less about criminalizing strange "marriage" relationships and much more about speech codes and behavior that is coerced by the government. The consequence of these court rulings that say there is no real standard for marriage are the subsequent laws (and lawsuits) that force those who disagree with the latest fad "marriage" to agree or be penalized. In this case, we have already seen the "slippery slope" come true.
OK, let me get this straight: ""individual's actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity" must never be the basis for a job dismissal." Now, what if you find out an elementary school teacher's "perceived sexual orientation" is "pedophile"? I suppose you can't fire him. Blatant idiotic liberal lunacy.
My guess - the officials who did this will be "strongly reprimanded" and a few may even {gasp} lose their jobs. Now if someone steals $50 from a gas station, they will be arrested and put in jail. I guess it's better to embezzle $14 million than to steal $50.