Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
How shocking. A racist Liberal?!? But that would only play into the idea that Liberals are the most racist people and that they use "Entitlements" as a carrot to lure minorities into their camp so instead of having them farm cotton they can farm votes. Welcome to the new plantation people. Make sure the Massa gets himself re-elected so you can get you your free stuff from the bosses house. Liberals make me sick. If you tell someone they are an animal enough they believe you. The media wages a campaign against articulate, well-reasoned black people. They are not "Really black". What the h&^% does that mean? Black is a skin color and they clearly ARE so that means that the media has a preselected definiton of what "Black" represents and...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago