Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
No one - NO ONE Should be able to use the oppression and removal of Constitutional rights from other Americans to assuage their pain at the lose of their child to a criminal. An attempt to remove rights from others is an attack against them. I have no more sympathy for him in his attempt to use his pain as a ploy to destroy the rights of others than I do for someone like Jefferey Dahlmer or John Wayne Gacy who used their pain and turmoil as an excuse to commit crimes against others. He is no longer a victim and has made HIMSELF a victimizer. NO ONE has the right to punish innocent people for crimes they did not commit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago