Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
I did. He said the same thing. Enforce the laws we have, Stop making this about guns and make this about individual accountability. Stop thinking more laws will stop law breakers. Unless your point is that Leftists are crazy and they can't even understand basic speech then you've lost me. Are you so delusional as to think we don't know what we just saw? You can skew polls, lie, cheat, and steal elections, but one day there will be a reckoning for all the deceit. in this life or the next you will have to answer for your desire to oppress those you do not understand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago