Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
I did. He said the same thing. Enforce the laws we have, Stop making this about guns and make this about individual accountability. Stop thinking more laws will stop law breakers. Unless your point is that Leftists are crazy and they can't even understand basic speech then you've lost me. Are you so delusional as to think we don't know what we just saw? You can skew polls, lie, cheat, and steal elections, but one day there will be a reckoning for all the deceit. in this life or the next you will have to answer for your desire to oppress those you do not understand.
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago