Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
I did. He said the same thing. Enforce the laws we have, Stop making this about guns and make this about individual accountability. Stop thinking more laws will stop law breakers. Unless your point is that Leftists are crazy and they can't even understand basic speech then you've lost me. Are you so delusional as to think we don't know what we just saw? You can skew polls, lie, cheat, and steal elections, but one day there will be a reckoning for all the deceit. in this life or the next you will have to answer for your desire to oppress those you do not understand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago