Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
I did. He said the same thing. Enforce the laws we have, Stop making this about guns and make this about individual accountability. Stop thinking more laws will stop law breakers. Unless your point is that Leftists are crazy and they can't even understand basic speech then you've lost me. Are you so delusional as to think we don't know what we just saw? You can skew polls, lie, cheat, and steal elections, but one day there will be a reckoning for all the deceit. in this life or the next you will have to answer for your desire to oppress those you do not understand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago