Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
I did. He said the same thing. Enforce the laws we have, Stop making this about guns and make this about individual accountability. Stop thinking more laws will stop law breakers. Unless your point is that Leftists are crazy and they can't even understand basic speech then you've lost me. Are you so delusional as to think we don't know what we just saw? You can skew polls, lie, cheat, and steal elections, but one day there will be a reckoning for all the deceit. in this life or the next you will have to answer for your desire to oppress those you do not understand.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago