Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
These same people who you accuse of racism support Allen West for President more than just about any other canidate. What we have against Barrack Obama is a difference of IDEALS not race. He has less experience with what it means to be an American Black man than I do. He grew up with affluent white grandparents. Was born to an affluent white woman and an AFRICAN exchange student. By his own admission spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. And most likely went to school as a foreign exchange student when he returned at 18. So please treat him for what he is. A communist who just happens to have darker skin. He stands against everything that America is and uses the color of his skin as a cover for his crimes.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014