Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
These same people who you accuse of racism support Allen West for President more than just about any other canidate. What we have against Barrack Obama is a difference of IDEALS not race. He has less experience with what it means to be an American Black man than I do. He grew up with affluent white grandparents. Was born to an affluent white woman and an AFRICAN exchange student. By his own admission spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. And most likely went to school as a foreign exchange student when he returned at 18. So please treat him for what he is. A communist who just happens to have darker skin. He stands against everything that America is and uses the color of his skin as a cover for his crimes.
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago