Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
These same people who you accuse of racism support Allen West for President more than just about any other canidate. What we have against Barrack Obama is a difference of IDEALS not race. He has less experience with what it means to be an American Black man than I do. He grew up with affluent white grandparents. Was born to an affluent white woman and an AFRICAN exchange student. By his own admission spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. And most likely went to school as a foreign exchange student when he returned at 18. So please treat him for what he is. A communist who just happens to have darker skin. He stands against everything that America is and uses the color of his skin as a cover for his crimes.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago