Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
These same people who you accuse of racism support Allen West for President more than just about any other canidate. What we have against Barrack Obama is a difference of IDEALS not race. He has less experience with what it means to be an American Black man than I do. He grew up with affluent white grandparents. Was born to an affluent white woman and an AFRICAN exchange student. By his own admission spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. And most likely went to school as a foreign exchange student when he returned at 18. So please treat him for what he is. A communist who just happens to have darker skin. He stands against everything that America is and uses the color of his skin as a cover for his crimes.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 20 hours ago