Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
These same people who you accuse of racism support Allen West for President more than just about any other canidate. What we have against Barrack Obama is a difference of IDEALS not race. He has less experience with what it means to be an American Black man than I do. He grew up with affluent white grandparents. Was born to an affluent white woman and an AFRICAN exchange student. By his own admission spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. And most likely went to school as a foreign exchange student when he returned at 18. So please treat him for what he is. A communist who just happens to have darker skin. He stands against everything that America is and uses the color of his skin as a cover for his crimes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago