Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Yes, Republicans are SO racist that a Republican made him Joint Cheifs of Staff, a Republican made him Secretary of State, and a Republican appointed a balck woman to succeed him when he decided the best way to serve his country was to abandon it and point fingers for HIS OWN MISTAKES. I used to have alot of respect for Colin Powell but he is just furthering the degradation of America. His support of Barrack Obama is in direct violation of his Oath of Service, He has placed personal bigotry before the Constitution of this country and as such he is unfit for the respect he once held amongst US servicemen. I am ashamed of him.
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago