Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Yes, Republicans are SO racist that a Republican made him Joint Cheifs of Staff, a Republican made him Secretary of State, and a Republican appointed a balck woman to succeed him when he decided the best way to serve his country was to abandon it and point fingers for HIS OWN MISTAKES. I used to have alot of respect for Colin Powell but he is just furthering the degradation of America. His support of Barrack Obama is in direct violation of his Oath of Service, He has placed personal bigotry before the Constitution of this country and as such he is unfit for the respect he once held amongst US servicemen. I am ashamed of him.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014