Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Yes, Republicans are SO racist that a Republican made him Joint Cheifs of Staff, a Republican made him Secretary of State, and a Republican appointed a balck woman to succeed him when he decided the best way to serve his country was to abandon it and point fingers for HIS OWN MISTAKES. I used to have alot of respect for Colin Powell but he is just furthering the degradation of America. His support of Barrack Obama is in direct violation of his Oath of Service, He has placed personal bigotry before the Constitution of this country and as such he is unfit for the respect he once held amongst US servicemen. I am ashamed of him.
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago