Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Yes, Republicans are SO racist that a Republican made him Joint Cheifs of Staff, a Republican made him Secretary of State, and a Republican appointed a balck woman to succeed him when he decided the best way to serve his country was to abandon it and point fingers for HIS OWN MISTAKES. I used to have alot of respect for Colin Powell but he is just furthering the degradation of America. His support of Barrack Obama is in direct violation of his Oath of Service, He has placed personal bigotry before the Constitution of this country and as such he is unfit for the respect he once held amongst US servicemen. I am ashamed of him.
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago