Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Yes, Republicans are SO racist that a Republican made him Joint Cheifs of Staff, a Republican made him Secretary of State, and a Republican appointed a balck woman to succeed him when he decided the best way to serve his country was to abandon it and point fingers for HIS OWN MISTAKES. I used to have alot of respect for Colin Powell but he is just furthering the degradation of America. His support of Barrack Obama is in direct violation of his Oath of Service, He has placed personal bigotry before the Constitution of this country and as such he is unfit for the respect he once held amongst US servicemen. I am ashamed of him.
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 4 hours ago