Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
for the folks who are criticizing the Republicans about their stance on the so called fiscal cliff. If high taxes leads to higher growth how come its Dems who are now fighting to repeal or delay the medical tax on equipment? Just wondering
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago