In response to:
Really! Is that really what they said!! Who was it that said that? OK you don't know, I'll accept that. But here is the reality with Social Security. The money is GONE. Now if you had invested with a private company that simply took the money and "loaned" it back to itself and lost it, there would be criminal charges. And everyone would be denouncing that type of scam. That is exactly what has happened with Social Security and Medicare. I think they call it a Ponzi scheme (where you depend on future "investors" [scmucks] to repay the original investors until the scheme falls into itself and then you blame someone else for the failure - sounds kind of familiar doesn't it. It's part of the reason Congress won't touch SS.
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago