Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
McCain lost because he looked tired and old on camera. Obama by contrast looked young and full of vigor. The GOP is afraid of Pailin, not because of her beliefs but because she has been so much grist for the media mill, calling her extreme, stupid etc, they're afraid of turning off voters. I think Ryan has the right stuff and the media has had a hard time finding things to lie about when it comes to him..Conservatives, like myself may have found Romney wanting, but his choice of Ryan has put him over the hurdle. Voting for any third party candidate would only give us 4 more years of that SOB in the WH.Perhaps with the recent Newsweek cover "Hit the Road Barack, why we need a new President",a traditionally left mag. has seen the light.
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago