Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
Oh right, not like the intellectual depths of great Democrat minds like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Joe Biden is the Vice President!!! You can't get any more intellectually bereft than he.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago