New Song, New Singers

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 21, 2013 10:24 AM
Wow, so glad to see my thoughts echoed here. I saw Charles Krauthammer on 2 shows in the span of three hours and while I respect his opinion, I would like to hear from others. I too am sick of Juan Williams always defending the indefensible. Fox needs a revamp of their nightly programs.
I agree. Here's a man who has no political agenda, just a love of his country. He owes no one any favors. He uses common sense and personal experiece to form his opinions. He's intelligent, articulate and comfortable in his own skin (in every sense of the word). He's the anti-Obama.

Intellectuals and Race: Part III

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 14, 2013 1:44 PM
Thank you Dr. Sowell for such a thoughtful article. I wish everyone in colleges around the country (including professors) would read your three part essay. It really does make one think and it makes perfect sense.

Yesterday's LollaPaulooza

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 08, 2013 9:30 AM
"make the Pres look bad"? Wake up!!!! I hope he comes for you first.

Yesterday's LollaPaulooza

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 08, 2013 9:28 AM
You can put Ted Cruz right up there with him. It's about time our elected officials start showing some outrage over the misdeeds of this administration. May God bless them and God bless America.

Yesterday's LollaPaulooza

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 08, 2013 9:24 AM
Stop showing your ignorance. So the Conservatives and the Republicans lost the election, so they should just take their ball and go home and let this adminstration roll all over us.The POTUS and Eric Holder don't seem to care a whole lot about the constitution in case you haven't noticed. Thank God there are some who will stand up for what's right.

Budget Politics

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 8:03 AM
God, I hope you're kidding. Please tell me your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek.

Budget Politics

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 7:39 AM
You are so right. In the sixties Kruschev told Kennedy "we will bury you". Now it has come to pass. All things logical, truthful, and sane are trumped up in the media as racist, homophobic or extremist. The government runs the media and the people follow like sheep. For the first time in my life I fear the future of this great country.

Budget Politics

Ms. Conservative Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 7:31 AM
How many "rich" people do you think live in the U.S.? Do you think they alone can sustain the billions upon billions we spend every day? Sooner or later you run out of other peoples' money. Where the hell do you get that Republicans have to come up with the cash and Dems get to hand it out. My God with people like you thinking that way, it won't take long before our economy is closer toEurope than America if it isn't already. Republicans represent people like me who don't want to see the government take every damn penny they EARN. People like you make me sick.
Yes, and we probably will
The Commie, Homosexual is not a professor-he's the POTUS. Wake up America.