It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
The point that many conservative pundits miss on the black community and their support for the liberal policies of Obama and the Democrats is that their life would be noticable worse without all the government support in the form of food stamps, housing and other assistance programs. Since our communist media continues to provide misleading and false information to this group that the conservatives want to implement change immediately and not over time with a gradual transistion from dependency to independency, it is no wonder the majority would vote for someone who won't "rock the boat". As I continue to maintain, our most pressing problem in America is the communist media that hides the truth and propagates misleading information.
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago