Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton warned Americans Friday at the NRA Annual Meeting about what a second Obama term would mean in the United Nations.
"I think there are a lot of threats to American sovereignty that the Obama administration has had cooking in the U.N.," Bolton said. "They've kept it kind of low key, but that's why this election is so important, because once he's re-elected, if that happens, then, it's really caveat emptor on a lot of these initiatives."
Bolton expands on these in the video below.
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago