I agree. It is a fight like this that distinguishes true conservatives for the RWOPS (Republicans With Out Principles). And there are plenty of them. Those who are not willing to fight this fight are concerned with maintaining their seat and not the good of the country. Hopefully their stance on Abominablecare will be the voters litmus test the next time they run for office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hm: Days before the election, trouble in the Northeast for Democrats Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Politico: ObamaCare still not a boon for Democrats at the polls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s office: On second thought, he’s willing to try to repeal ObamaCare with just 51 votes Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Fatah calls for ‘Day of Rage’ in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Great new media meme: Big win for GOP will fracture the party Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago