In response to:
ObamaCare's passage exemplifies the Low Information Voter. Not a single member of Congress read the bill before they voted on it. It is bad enough when Joe SixPack goes to the polls to vote without any idea of what is on the ballot, but when Congressmen vote blindly they should be thrown out of office.
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago