In response to:
ObamaCare's passage exemplifies the Low Information Voter. Not a single member of Congress read the bill before they voted on it. It is bad enough when Joe SixPack goes to the polls to vote without any idea of what is on the ballot, but when Congressmen vote blindly they should be thrown out of office.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago