Almost Half of America on Welfare

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 5:36 AM
I could be wrong, but, I think the thug in chief is going to be punished for his crimes against humanity.

Almost Half of America on Welfare

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 5:29 AM
We already know this not substainable, the illegals should do the trick, sink this pathetic nation so that those who know how to work , to survive thru hard work, can finally restore it from the ashes. The illegals, the welfare rats, won't survive, the freebies will be gone. The illegals will return to thier own nations and the nightmare they created there, the welfare rats will just starve to death. No one will be much concerned with homos, blacks and their perceived oppression will no longer be an issue, homos won't be setting up business owners so they can extort money from them because they won't bake a cake for their perverted wedding. Father in heaven, I see your plan now, let's do it! I welcome the day this all finally ends and Americans find out what is really important.
Lol! Let's get some numbers. How many people die because they are obese? How many people, including children, have died because of Aids, a disease spread by homos? How many people are murdered, raped or robbed by illegals every year? How many people die or are sick due to drug addicts? (Have you heard of hep c?) I smoke. I am age 54, the only serious health issue I have dealt with has been due to hep c, a disease spread by drug addicts. I watch as my non smoking co workers, miss day after day of work, I miss , roughly, 3 days a year, max, due to illness. I am amused by the 300+ lb people living off from my hard work, because their knees could not handle the weight of thier fat and blew out, who lecture me on my smoking. I am amused by the homo who has aids who lectures me on my smoking, I am amused by the pot smoker who lectures me on my smoking, I am amused by the drug addict who lectures me on my smoking. In short, every last human on earth has some unhealthy vice, that is the bottom line. I have not spread disease to millions, homos and drug addicts have, so why is it that society chooses this vice as the one which enables them persecute others? I would not tell anyone to smoke, quite the opposite, yet a druggie strives to covince others to use, a homo strives to convince others to be homo, fat people insure that their children are fat. But , oh well, looks like I will be able to go on ssi , just like all the other righteous , healthy people.
Lol! He's a lousy golfer too. The only thing he and his pretend wife are good at is lying. Actually, they aren't good at that either.

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 11:53 PM
Erik, the story you tell either leaves out some important facts or you are ignorant of the facts or we cannot trust you or any other reporter or blogger to tell the truth. It is being reported and there are still clips presumably released by the police dept that the young adult had just stole , of all things, cigars from a small store. When the attendant attempted to stop him , he used physical force against the man. This young adult was 6 ft 4, the guy was half his size. Additionally, the officer in question went to the hospital , suffering from serious face injuries that were inflicted by the young adult. The young man had shoved the cop back in the car, went for the cops gun, the cop reached it first and shot the young man - a casing was found inside the car. I don't know why this young man did what he did, but, he did attack the cop and he had just stole from a store and assulted the store attendant. Have you stopped telling the truth Erik? The cop in question had an excellent service record, the young man in question had a good record , a lack of any criminal history. Furthermore erik , rioting, burning down your communities stores, pillaging your community, stealing alcholol , the thugs in the town used this as an excuse to do what they always do.

Meet The Women Fighting ISIS in Iraq

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 11:41 PM
They don't run away and hide like libs.

Meet The Women Fighting ISIS in Iraq

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 11:40 PM
I hope you don't mean that, if you do, then you need some serious counseling.

Meet The Women Fighting ISIS in Iraq

mrobinson Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 11:39 PM
I respect thier courage, but, men should be with them. There are things women can do men can't, there are things men can do we can't. If the isis animals get their hands on these women you know what they will do. Men are stonger, women are often faster, men have a natural ability to stay calm, most women have to work for that. Men and women complement , make a whole, together we are powerful, seperated , it weakens us, men and women.
This woman has not committed a crime, NJ has!
Professor Joanna , without a doubt, when someone takes you out, they will be celebrated like Martin Luther KIng, as they should be. You are a murdering, savage racist Professor Joanna , the day draws near this nation will put an end to abominations such as youl