In response to:
You can demand a "living wage," until you're blue in the face. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you what you demand. One person's living wage is another person's poor house. You can demand that Wal-Mart lets you wear green hair and run around the store in your birthday suit, too. Good luck with that. See how that works? The company is in charge. If you no likie--quit.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 15 hours ago