In response to:
You can demand a "living wage," until you're blue in the face. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you what you demand. One person's living wage is another person's poor house. You can demand that Wal-Mart lets you wear green hair and run around the store in your birthday suit, too. Good luck with that. See how that works? The company is in charge. If you no likie--quit.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago