In response to:
You can demand a "living wage," until you're blue in the face. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you what you demand. One person's living wage is another person's poor house. You can demand that Wal-Mart lets you wear green hair and run around the store in your birthday suit, too. Good luck with that. See how that works? The company is in charge. If you no likie--quit.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago