In response to:
You can demand a "living wage," until you're blue in the face. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you what you demand. One person's living wage is another person's poor house. You can demand that Wal-Mart lets you wear green hair and run around the store in your birthday suit, too. Good luck with that. See how that works? The company is in charge. If you no likie--quit.
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boeing machinists reject “best and final” labor deal for 777X Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Totes Obvs. Michigan teachers union demands $10K severance pay for child molester teacher Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago