In response to:
You can demand a "living wage," until you're blue in the face. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you what you demand. One person's living wage is another person's poor house. You can demand that Wal-Mart lets you wear green hair and run around the store in your birthday suit, too. Good luck with that. See how that works? The company is in charge. If you no likie--quit.
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago