The basic facts are the Dems unilaterally passed a law that has become increasingly unpopular. Now the Repubs run the house and can finally force a debate and yet the Dems are still unwilling to debate even things they have sanctioned themselves, for themselves. So the Democrats have shut down the Government, are trying to blame it on the Republicans and punishing the American public by strategically shutting down things that will supposedly hurt the most.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago