Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:46 AM
Cecil, congratulations. You figured out the trick. Which state do you want, and which state-sponsored religion are you gonna set up?

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:42 AM
Who is suggesting the suppression of Christmas? I was merely trying to reassure Ms. Schlafly that nobody was stealing anything from her. You surprise me, actually, and I must say "Hats Off To You" for knowing that pagan means more than one thing.

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:36 AM
a "mazlam"?Paul237, you rule the day. I have just peed on myself a little.

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:33 AM
I believe you sir, I really do. You have Jesus in your heart. Can't you please just keep him there?

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:31 AM
That's swell. The Salvation Army will take your money to feed and clothe the lost, the homeless, the hungry. But you know who they won't feed? Gays. Check it at the door Mary, cuz unless you two homos drop to your knees right now, ask Jesus into your heart and be saved, and agree to sleep in separate beds for the first time in 14 years, you're not making it past this desk. We have family accomodations, but those are for families, and everybody knows two men ain't no family!

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:20 AM
Wait, am I being punk'd?

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 6:55 AM
In Jesus' name. Amen.

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

mramseymd Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 6:52 AM
Ms. Schlafly, I invite you to do some reading about the Winter Solstice, Evergreen trees brought indoors, and Festivals of Lights. Nobody believes Christ was born in December. "Christmas" was placed on Dec. 25th to usurp the pagan holiday. So please take your medicines. They will help the paranoia that someone is stealing your stuff. Jesus is NOT the reason for the season. But I'm willing to share- are you?
How's this? I believe George W. Bush is a man who loves his God, loves his family, and loves his country.
Wow. Just wow. There is currently a political party in the United States that demands ideological purity. But it is not the Democratic Party.