Though short, this book can be quite challenging. First, it was written in 1971, an era that evokes images of bad clothing and ill-kempt...
Mr Bialosky, I am an independent and still not sure who I am voting for. Unfortunately, the tone and spirit of what you write is off base, in that a liberal democrat could write the same article reciting the tactics of the right. How about using your forum to try to convince the undecided with a positive message instead of writing that which rather simply turns on those who already agree with you.
Since the beginning of our current political and cultural environment during the term of Barrack Obama we’ve heard many references to his political mentor, Saul Alinsky. For years, people have described how profoundly Alinsky has influenced Obama and his team. I finally concluded that it was time to sacrifice myself on behalf of the readers of this column and buy Alinsky’s book (Rules for Radicals), and then report back exactly what Alinsky has to say.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago