Fleshing out reality with a possible scenario. A young child is physically ravaged and murdered. Primary question:What did this child sow that required a tragic personal reaping? "What you sow" is nothing short of karma. Both philosophies actually creates more questions rather than addressing and solving the mysteries of the universe.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago