Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I've read the constitution. Military spending is what congress is supposed to do....Not one mention of ANY entitlement spending. A strong military keeps this country safe. Big Entitlements do what?
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago