Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I've read the constitution. Military spending is what congress is supposed to do....Not one mention of ANY entitlement spending. A strong military keeps this country safe. Big Entitlements do what?
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago