Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I've read the constitution. Military spending is what congress is supposed to do....Not one mention of ANY entitlement spending. A strong military keeps this country safe. Big Entitlements do what?
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago