The House on Wednesday rejected the Senate Democratic budget in a 154-261 vote, with 35 Democrats voting against the blueprint from their upper chamber colleagues. House Democrats were instructed to vote for the Senate Democratic budget, but 35 of them defected...The House also rejected the budget from the Congressional...
In response to:
Obama is willing to put his picks in because everybody knows that almost no one will get every game right. Plus, if a team he picked loses, he can just say that they didn't play to their level or the team that upset them played over their head. Either way, he is absolved from all blame and is not wrong. Obama is a narcissist. He is pathologically incapable of being wrong. That's why he doesn't want to produce a budget. When people point out, as they invariably will, that his premise of governance is wrong, his assumptions are wrong, and his conclusions are at odds with reality, there really isn't anyone else to blame. That's what he can't deal with.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago