The House on Wednesday rejected the Senate Democratic budget in a 154-261 vote, with 35 Democrats voting against the blueprint from their upper chamber colleagues. House Democrats were instructed to vote for the Senate Democratic budget, but 35 of them defected...The House also rejected the budget from the Congressional...
In response to:
Obama is willing to put his picks in because everybody knows that almost no one will get every game right. Plus, if a team he picked loses, he can just say that they didn't play to their level or the team that upset them played over their head. Either way, he is absolved from all blame and is not wrong. Obama is a narcissist. He is pathologically incapable of being wrong. That's why he doesn't want to produce a budget. When people point out, as they invariably will, that his premise of governance is wrong, his assumptions are wrong, and his conclusions are at odds with reality, there really isn't anyone else to blame. That's what he can't deal with.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago