The House on Wednesday rejected the Senate Democratic budget in a 154-261 vote, with 35 Democrats voting against the blueprint from their upper chamber colleagues. House Democrats were instructed to vote for the Senate Democratic budget, but 35 of them defected...The House also rejected the budget from the Congressional...
In response to:
Obama is willing to put his picks in because everybody knows that almost no one will get every game right. Plus, if a team he picked loses, he can just say that they didn't play to their level or the team that upset them played over their head. Either way, he is absolved from all blame and is not wrong. Obama is a narcissist. He is pathologically incapable of being wrong. That's why he doesn't want to produce a budget. When people point out, as they invariably will, that his premise of governance is wrong, his assumptions are wrong, and his conclusions are at odds with reality, there really isn't anyone else to blame. That's what he can't deal with.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago