Enough with this charade of liberalism killing Detroit. Liberal government, although not a model I subscribe to can and does work in places like Vermont, Portland, Seattle, Boulder, etc., places where the majority of the people are productive, taxpaying citizens. I'd compare it to an honor system so to speak. I guess when Philly goes, which is on it's way, it'll also be blamed on liberalism.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014