Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago