Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ‘Merica: Kids and parents take to Capitol Hill to protest sledding ban by sledding Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reports: Clinton email practices violated clear State Dept. rules, Clinton’s own directives Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- #TBT video: Walter Cronkite warns of an impending ice age Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- John Kerry: Maybe we do need to use military force to oust Assad after all Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Some Dems giving up on trying to spin Hillary’s e-mail fiasco, mumbling “who gives a sh*t?” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago