Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Is the Left slowly killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago