Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago