Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Film review: The Interview Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago