Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago