Last Friday it took me two hours to cross the bay bridge in San Francisco, crossing the new eastern span, which carries no more cars and look completely out of place with the iconic bridge structures around the bay. CA politicians love going over budget on their useless vanity projects like a bridge, yet never address the issues of how to better get traffic on to these bridges. Their solution? Fewer cars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 17 hours ago