For laughs, consult top producer Cappy McGarr, who insisted Ellen wasn't picked for political reasons: "The Kennedy Center is apolitical. We have had so many people who have their own brand and type of humor. We don't pick winners because of any advocacy they do. It is all about...
Time to end funding of PBS and NPR. I don't my tax dollars funding the "progressive" leftist movement. People need to contact their "representatives". Even more the reason to vote conservative/Republican. We need some R&R.
The PBS broadcast of the Kennedy Center's Mark Twain Prize on Oct. 30 was a festival of tributes to Ellen DeGeneres -- which is fine, since she is quite talented comically. But it wasn't so much a tribute for the comedy as it was for her pioneering work promoting homosexuality.
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago