For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 1:04 AM
Democratic state? Louisianna has been GOP for over a decade...

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 1:03 AM
They don't, and they can ruin them, but they can also help economies grow and bring more stability.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 1:01 AM
Bill Gates was not a businessman. He was more of a tech guy that took a great innovative technology, made it more sophisticated and licensed it. Romney actually graduated from Harvard Business School, MBA. So yes, he does have an understanding of the economy. He had to pass a healthcare legislature in Mass and he did one that was not the full head on socialist plan that the liberal state's legislature wanted. Also, people in Massachusetts still love the healthcare plan according to the polls. I don't like it. I don't agree with it. I was born and raised in Europe so i know what socialized medicine is like. Still, would that part of Romney convince me that he is not the right guy? No. He still did a lot more good and a lot more things that i approve of.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 12:50 AM
And seriously... Romneycare is old and it was either him making a healthcare law or leaving it to the ultra liberal in Mass actually instilling a 100% socialist healthcare law. To concentrate on one thing while ignoring how he actually cut taxes, improved growth, and turned debt into surplus all in four years is ridiculous. Apparently, people that are despising the polls showing Romney killing it are people that are out of touch with what Americans want and need from a leader.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 12:47 AM
Reason why he is killing it is due to his predictions two years ago that came to be right. Oh, and he actually knows how to run an economy as a politician and as a capitalist....

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

MPeroni Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 12:46 AM
That is nonsense. People elected him. I voted for his nomination. I am a conservative. I voted for a person that is a good man. No personal life scandals. Actually worked and succeeded in our free market. Succeeded as governor with conservative actions, such as...hmm...cutting taxes and turning a debt into a surplus. This guy has my vote again if he runs. Ted Cruz is a media post child who can't even show leadership in the GOP, as he is actually a divider. Rand Paul lost my respect by running away from a DREAMer woman wanting to ask question; plus he is daddy's boy who has the same senseless isolationist ideas as his dad. Romney is not GOP establishment. He is a Republican that knows how to run a government, knows how to unite, showed leadership.... yeah. I'm sticking with the guy that actually did something in his life. Not just get a degree in law and make politics a career without ever doing anything outside of DC. Oh yeah, that's Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

Chipotle: Don't bring guns in our stores

MPeroni Wrote: May 19, 2014 11:43 PM
Nothing wrong with this. It's capitalism and they have every right to dictate a policy to improve their business. I'm pro 2nd, but i am primarily pro liberty of business activities. Now if the government applied that policy, that would not make me happy.
If i were Romney i'd honestly tell the tea party people and the evangelical right to shove it and wouldn't even give them a penny or help raise a penny. Palin didn't help him. Rand Paul didn't help him. He was criticized constantly by the tea party and conservatives and the turnout should have been better. Tough luck. I guess they preferred Obama over Romney. Ted Cruz just applauded Mandela and the "battle" he led in SA. He sounded like a cheap politician wanting to get his word in on national TV sounding like a typical politician wanting to gain interest. Well, you just lost any support i would have had for you, Teddy. To me it's either Scott Walker or Mitt Romney, so far.
Jeb was a great governor. I may not agree with everything he supports, but i know he did a heck of a job in Florida and is the kind of powerhouse that would be hard to beat. I'm starting to think anyone by Rand Paul. I don't trust that daddy's boy who cowered in silence during the '12 election and didn't help us defeat Obama because his daddy was screwing things up along as well for us.
A damn shame that the Tea Party didn't show up in 2012. This guy had all the makings of a solid president.

Poll: Grimes: 46%; McConnell: 42%

MPeroni Wrote: Feb 08, 2014 5:57 PM
So, the tea party would want to see McConnell voted out to another conservative who is way behind him in polls and would eventually lose by a landslide against the democrat? Got it.