Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago