By Dr. Hal Scherz and Dr. Tod Rubin
The Obama presidential campaign has no choice, but to gloss over 4 years of failure in delivering on promises of hope and change, transparency and bipartisanship. His team must rely on a strategy which they are all too familiar and comfortable with- division and distraction. They have sought to manufacture schisms within our society, attempting to pit Americans against one another and blame Republicans, rather than engage in constructive debate and defense of their record. One such distraction is the phony "war against women", supposedly being waged by the GOP.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago