Win, lose or draw, we're always supposedly hitting a tipping point where social issues just no longer work for the Republican Party. At first glance, this would appear to be a rather puzzling sentiment. After all, in 2010, despite the fact that the GOP was just as socially conservative as we were this year, the Republican Party had its best year in half a century. Furthermore, in 2008 and 2012, the GOP lost despite running moderate candidates who were soft on social issues and who barely brought them up at all. If anything, you'd think that seeing two non-social conservatives...
In response to:
John 10:1 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the gatekeeper opens.... 5 A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers...” Because God give discernment to His real followers, they are not deceived by the false shepherd, who are actually wolves in sheep clothing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago