The Republican Party enjoys large government when they are in charge and champion small government when not. The Republican Party systematically champions those who 'fight' large government when they are not the party "in charge." Do people here remember Ruby Ridge? Ashamedly, many conservatives made Randy Weaver a 'hero.' Remember him? This so-called 'hero' of Newt Gingrich and the Republican Party in the 1990's, used his wife as a shield as he shot and murdered an FBI agent in Idaho. The incident at Ruby Ridge became an instrument for the Republican Party to gut and hollow out the FBI.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago