Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
Really now, Did anyone actually expect respect for US law and culture from an Obama nominee?
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago