Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
Really now, Did anyone actually expect respect for US law and culture from an Obama nominee?
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago