Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
John, Joseph64 is at least partially right. My husband and I qualified for one of those fancy mortgages. One of the banks we talked to about mortgages, Wells Fargo, told us we were qualified for a mortgage where payments would have amounted to twice what we knew we could afford. We chose to believe our figures about what we could afford and went with a mortgage from a small, local bank for a far more reasonable amount. Creating a moral hazard is indeed reprehensible, but its still up to the individual bear responsibility for his/her CHOICE to avoid the moral hazard or fall into the moral hazard.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago