I’ve had some fun on this blog by comparing moronic government policies in the United States and United Kingdom.
In my never-ending search for cheap laughs and juvenile entertainment, I’ve ever turned this into a contest to see which nation has more pathetic and useless bureaucrats.
The United Kingdom has some very strong contestants.
- A job-placement center got in trouble for discriminating against incompetent people by seeking “reliable” and “hard-working” candidates.
- A women who was being threatened by thugs got in trouble with the police for brandishing a knife in her own home.
- There was a serious proposal to
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago