MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Hey guys! I have an idea. Let's call Moshe Moshpit! (Since we can't intelligently debate with him.) That'll show how smart we are!
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago