The White House held an off-the-record briefing with reporters on Friday afternoon to discuss recent revelations about the Benghazi investigation, sources familiar with the meeting tell POLITICO. The meeting began around 12:45 p.m. and postponed the daily, on-the-record White House press briefing to 1:45 p.m. White House press secretary Jay Carney did not respond to a request for confirmation of the...
Hey Joe Biden...Your ONLY chance of beating Hillary and getting the Dem nomination is getting away from you.
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 mins ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago