Nobody is moving to Arizona for a job, becaus there are none. Employers only hire part-time and those are low paying jobs in the food service and hospice industries. A State Welfare worker makes $12.42 per hour here while he/she makes $22.50 per hour in -get this- Wyoming. Real Estate was the big thing but that is over. Most of the people movng here are seniors for the hot weather, locked gates, and golf. Taxes are quite high, and unemployment exceeds the national rate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago