Nobody is moving to Arizona for a job, becaus there are none. Employers only hire part-time and those are low paying jobs in the food service and hospice industries. A State Welfare worker makes $12.42 per hour here while he/she makes $22.50 per hour in -get this- Wyoming. Real Estate was the big thing but that is over. Most of the people movng here are seniors for the hot weather, locked gates, and golf. Taxes are quite high, and unemployment exceeds the national rate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago