Nobody is moving to Arizona for a job, becaus there are none. Employers only hire part-time and those are low paying jobs in the food service and hospice industries. A State Welfare worker makes $12.42 per hour here while he/she makes $22.50 per hour in -get this- Wyoming. Real Estate was the big thing but that is over. Most of the people movng here are seniors for the hot weather, locked gates, and golf. Taxes are quite high, and unemployment exceeds the national rate.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago